Monday, April 12, 2010

Sorry

Sorry it's been so long since I've updated this. But I've been busy this last week with trying to get everything ready for this weekend. I get to go over to Appleton we leave Friday at 11 am and will be in meetings all weekend starting Friday night with the Keynote session. Got to love the way we do our meetings one for the teens and one for the adults except for when you have the mind of a 12 year old then you get hit with the teeny booper stuff. But oh well it's not me but I will get tons of "Faye is that you?" and "Is Eau Claire here yet?" Oh I've missed going to church stuff over the years. But now to see all the one's I used to know as kids have their tweens and teens going to these things. I so love my church The Salvation Army! This weekend I'm going for church and next weekend I go with Missy and the kids down to Milwaukee for Booboo's Make A Wish! Yes I'll take tons of pics for both weekends..

No comments:

Post a Comment